Join us in Mordy Main Street, Sat, April 1 – Sun, April 23 for free school holiday fun! We have an Easter-inspired Chicken or the Egg Hunt and, of course, our newly-installed 3D artworks to take fun pics with.
Chicken or the Egg Hunt
We’ve hidden a chick or an egg in the windows of 48 businesses on the Mordy Main Street for you to find! All you need do is find 20 to be in the draw to win a $20 gift card to spend on Mordy Main Street and we have 50 to give away!
To get involved, all you need do is:
1. Download the Hunt sheet here and print it for completing on the street, or complete it online here. We’ve also left some Hunt sheets at Mordy Cellar Door (622 Main St) you can collect for completing.
2. Head down Mordy Main Street and make sure to take a pen or pencil! Tell us in the printed or online Hunt sheet if you have found a chicken or egg in the window of the participating businesses. You only need to find 20 but you can always find more if you like!
3. Complete entry details of your name, mum or dad’s name and email for submission (so we can contact you if you’re a winner)
4. Drop your completed physical form into Mordy Cellar Door (622 Main St) for entry. The online form is submitted online
5. Winners are drawn Mon, Apr 24 and notified by social media and email Tue, Apr 25
Take fun pics with our 3D artworks!
While on your Chicken or the Egg Hunt, make sure to stop and take fun interactive pics with our 3D artworks on the footpath. The photo taker should stand on the feet on the ground to get the 3D effect when taking the photo and you should jump in the shot to make it even more amazing!
See below for locations of where artworks are and ideas for how to interact, although we’d much rather see you get creative! Make sure to hashtag #mainstreetmordialloc if uploading to social so we can see too!
Find the dolphin outside Aust Post, 554 Main Street
Dropped Ice cream
Find the dropped ice cream outside Lima & Co, 580 Main Street
Wave & Surfboard
Find the wave and surfboard outside Rip Curl, 628 Main Street
Skate Ramp & Skateboard
Find the skate ramp and skateboard outside OCD Skateshop, 541 Main Street
Find the seagull outside Tanabe Japanese, 479 Main Street
Find the octopus outside Barry Plant, 507 Main Street
Seagull Stealing a Chip Mural
Although not 3D, this mural is still interactive! Hold the chip for a pic that looks like the seagull is trying to steal it! Find this mural on Mordy Cellar Door wall, 622 Main Street