The Mordy 3D footpath artworks are here and we couldn’t be more excited!
Providing a bit of free fun for families, join us for our launch day on Thu, Jan 26 and take fun, interactive pics. Most creative pics will win great prizes!
Join us for:
10.45am Launch with free ice cream
Launch with local MP Tim Richardson outside Rip Curl, 628 Main Street. Immediately following launch, first 100 people get a free ice cream 🙂
11.00am Music in Owen Street
Catch great, young musicians for free in Owen Street (next to Cubbyhouse Pizza), proudly supported by Kingston Youth Services:
- 11.00am -11.30am: Harley Luscombe
- 11.45am – 12.15pm: Monica Casaceli
- 12.30pm – 1.00pm: Seb Ashton
- 1.15pm – 1.45pm: Reachell Hernandez
Over the whole day
Wander about and get great interactive pics with our:
- Wave and surfboard – outside Rip Curl, 628 Main Street
- Dropped ice cream – outside Lima & Co, 580 Main Street
- Dolphin – outside Aust Post, 554 Main Street
- Seagull – outside Tanabe Japanese, 479 Main Street
- Octopus – outside Barry Plant, 507 Main Street
- Skate ramp – outside OCD Skateshop, 541 Main Street
Upload your most creative pic/s to Facebook and/or Instagram using the hashtag #mordiallocmainstreet and you could win a $100 Mordy Gift Card! We have four to give away – drawn Fri, Jan 27 and winners announced on social media.
NOTE: Artworks are best seen on a cloudy day or early in the day before the sun hits the footpath 🙂
Don’t worry if you can’t make it on Jan 26, these artworks are permanent and will always be available for free family fun!
These artworks were made possible through the Our Suburbs: Living Local Fund. Huge thanks to mural artist, Father Marker, for his wonderful art. Thanks also to urban art management company, Mamam, and City of Kingston for help in organisation and securing the grant.